Art Bei Ton Podcast 023: Camilla Pisani
For the 23rd episode of our podcast series, we are honoured to release a live performance from the Italian artist Camilla Pisani.
She played an amazing Ambient A/V live with Spherical Aberration at our event 'Eclipse: Waxing Phases x Art Bei Ton' last November.
Let you drive through this immersive Ambient experience!
More info about Camilla Pisani:
Camilla Pisani is an audiovisual artist based in Rome. She looks for the interaction between space, sounds and abstract graphic signs.
Her music is an hybrid, moving into a set of influences: ambient, drone, soundscape, soft noise, and minimal electronic. She composes field recordings, suspended atmospheres, hypnotic textures marked by concrete rhythms.
1) Insecurities are sliding under my dress
2) The heartless roar and the welts of scorn
3) The Brainworm With Sad Blue Eyes I Chased
4) Sleep Party People
5) Love is an ecomonster that extinguishes fragile souls
6) Cerebral squirting
7) Music makes victims
8) The father's grip
9) Food is our cancer - all the songs played when we were hungry